Welcome to our online store
Note: Due to the different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the picture.
KANEKALON heat resistant quality fibres
Kanekalon Heat Resistant fibres, which means that you can actually style the extensions using your blow dryer, curling irons and other heat tools without causing them any damage.
CARING FOR YOUR WIG
How to take proper care of your wig?
People often ask "How often do I need to wash my wig"? The answer depends on several factors such as how often the wig is worn (is it worn every day or only occasionally). Also the environment that the wig is exposed to will also have an effect, as hot dry and dusty conditions will mean the wig may need to be washed more often than normal. Generally your wig should be washed "as needed". Alternatively, if it only be worn for a few hours while you went out for dinner then you may only need to air it thoroughly.
1. Blend well one tablespoon of Wig shampoo in a large tub of cool to lukewarm water (one tablespoon of baking soda can be added to help break down makeup and body oils). Ensure the water is not too hot, as using hot water will damage the fiber of the wig, particularly synthetic fiber.
2. Totally immerse your wig in the solution and leave to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Gently swirl your wig around in the solution. Vigorous agitation of the wig is unnecessary and can cause excessive tangling and knotting of both Synthetic Wigs and Human Hair Wigs, so be gentle.
Please Note: If you have make up around the front of the wig, you can lightly scrub with an old soft toothbrush with a paste of baking soda and wig shampoo mixed together. Baking soda is a good cleaning booster that will assist to cut heavy makeup stains and residue left on the hair line of the wig.
4. Rinse off the wig completely in cold water to ensure any excess shampoo is thoroughly washed out.
5. Wash the dish and refill it with nice and clean fresh water. One tablespoons of wig Conditioner can be dissolved in the water. Swish the wig through the water gently. Rinse the wig lightly not to completely washout the conditioner. Your wig can be laid over a towel and you can pat it dry with another towel to soak up the surplus of moisture.
6.Allow the wig to dry, preferably over a wig stand so that the cap maintains its shape.
7.Once the wig is dry comb it carefully using a wide tooth comb. Make sure you start at the bottom using the comb on only a small portion of the wig then slowly and eventually make your way up the hair until the wig is combed as required.
Don't comb the curly synthetic wigs and hairpieces as they can lose their curl. Today's synthetics pieces are made to maintain their curl. Brushing of curly Human Hair pieces should also be dome with care.
In the absence of a proper Wig Shampoo we recommend a good quality Salon Shampoo sold in professional Hairdressing salons and Hair dressing suppliers.
How to select the right wig for you?
If you are a first time wig wearer it is important not to choose on a style too different from your own original hairstyle. A big change in style or colour could be hard to become accustomed to all at once. Any change will take a little getting used to so don’t pair, just give yourself time to get used to the new you.
You may need to try on your wig a few times so that you learn how to fit the wig properly and get used to your new look. A properly fitted wig will look great and appear more natural so take your time to get used to placing the wig on your head properly.
You should also try to choose a style that will not have to much volume of hair around any areas which you do not desire to emphasize. This will help to balance your specific face shape e.g. Having a shorter style with hair finishing around the jaw line will help make a longer face look shorter
Most Wig shops stock Average size wigs with the exception of a small number of Petite sized wigs. An Average size wig is designed to fit individuals having a head circumference of between 21 inches and 22 1/2 inches (52 cm - 57cm) Studies have shown that regardless of height, weight or body type many people fall within the Average size range.
How to put on hair net:
How to put on wig: